PAR 5.77% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

research reports and media, page-2486

1. 2,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    Our management team are diabolical. Honestly how anyone voted in favour of their remuneration packages is beyond me.

There needs to be more shareholder discontent shown in my opinion. They are destroying shareholder value every day with how they have run this company.

A complete and utter lack of vision and planning has seen us back to 2018 levels.

I have sent two emails to them now to voice my discontent and to his credit Simon has responded and advised he would pass it on to the board.

But they are simply not good enough. A new CEO should have been in place by now. A clear plan on funding should have been announced (or a cap raise after IND if no partnership pipeline). Instead Paul praises Donna for seeing this companys value collapse, gives us a vague update on the CEO search and pretends as if the cash burn and funding issues are not relevant by simply not even mentioning them.

We have a major risk of a significant dilutionary raising now because of managements incompetence. They are paid handsome salaries to add value to the company and us as investors. They have done nothing but do the exact opposite tor 2 years now.

I agree with you in that I hope the new CEO comes in and puts the broom through this circus and provides a clear plan around funding to start winning back investor confidence and make PAR attractive again.

Paul, Donna and co can go in the bin. They continue to get it wrong. Continue to delay the timelines and make excuses. Not once have they over delivered.

This is an amazing drug with a huge market and therefore a huge opportunity. We need a competent management team before its too late.
    Last edited by The Whale1: 28/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $85.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $265.4K 1.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 130186 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 11571 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.