PAR 5.77% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Yes definitely a two step proposition here, at least how I see...

1. 4,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6740
    Yes definitely a two step proposition here, at least how I see it...

STEP 1 - Pain reduction, Function improvement - More of a shorter term proposition

This First step is very important, very large and all with an excellent safety profile. So safe in fact that there is today, no competition at all. We are getting at least as much efficacy as Tanezumab but with little side effects and NO serious AE's. This step in itself is a Multibagger , my views.
    Key is consistency, safety profile and a very good slice of the population deriving SOME benefit in terms of pain reduction, function improvement and quality of life benefits over short term and possibly longer time either because of Step 2 (See below) or annual renewals (boosters).

STEP 2 - DMOAD

Ok this is an area we are going to need more evidence in, sure 008 (human and canine) program is the big lead in but it will be coupled with observations from 002 and very importantly retreatment and durability studies which have been sanctioned at a P3 level.

There is also a lot of other evidence from other research teams and publications but also what spurs me on here is the very good reduction in BMLS profile. We have evidence from some posters on here..including MRI pics, I've also seen a couple outside this forum. There is a great nexus, a correlation between progression of BMLS and OA. You slow, address or even halt and regress them and you have a potential DM situation at play. We don't know numbers but even if it is a smaller % of patients that experience this...we will be in an entirely different class. Its well documented the link between progression of OA and the enlarging of these BMLS over time.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4694/4694105-0eb163628504c07e66fb39950b3a801b.jpg

What drug do you know of that can regress from 3 to grade 2? What can do this safely? Even if it is only a small no. of patients, it is compelling enough to try. Specially if there are little if any side effects.

Yes of course it is frustrating to get great news and then have our SP fall...and this cycles rinse and repeats every time. Eventually we will break this wash cycle and start on a more consistent progression of an upwards trajectory. Forget about the short term share price, it means very little, it has no link between the news, the evidence and the potential of what we have, LONGER term. many will trade, many will not come back...

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $85.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $265.4K 1.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 130186 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 11571 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.