PAR 5.77% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Sammyall the trading over the last 30days after the FDA IND...

1. 1,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Sammyall the trading over the last 30days after the FDA IND announcement application has been a text book buy on rumour sell on fact scenario. Anything out of the ordinary didn't come out so no curve balls to contend with. My game plan and as well as the people who bought up to 2.20 would have been to sell into today's news and buy back in at a cheaper price which I did with my trading parcel. I could have even shorted the stock had i been at my desk for a few pips.
    My short term view is it might head back down as low as the $1.4 on no news but if the news flow continues will trend upwards and find new support.

point is why I'm sharing this is you can't be mad at mozz or PAR or the market for not meeting expectations. Planning for any and all scenarios is only way not to get upset.

had PAR failed to get approval the Share price would have tanked hard and I would have loaded up on the short position to hedge my long term holding.

investing with your large holding I wouldn't even worry about day to day stuff and just check in weekly this stocks run up will be a marathon not a sprint

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $85.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $265.4K 1.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 130186 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 11571 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.