CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Response from CGB, page-118

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Hi @Neil1959,

As a shareholder I would like to ask Few question? Excuse me if questions are dump or already answered but I want to have clear picture of CGB on my head.

According to MOU that CGB will be using BIO Health manufacturing facilities for MM products to manufacture.
    But Can you please clarify on below:

1> How CGB Will grow Medical Canabis (indoor n outdoor ) and what is the volume expected?

2> Which ODC license will CGB using to grow and manufacturing medical canabis (are we using Medcan license or AK or CGB has any other license permit to grow medical canabis)

3> Do we have any kind of approval from Australian government to manufacture Canatab and pharmocan products?

4> Do we need any sort of government approval for distribution of these products inside and outside of Australia?

5> if we need any approval from government or odc than do we have that in place already, To start manufacturing and generate revenue.

6> How we thinking of using raw materials to manufacture? Are we importing from Canada and Israel or Do we use Australian canabis?

7> Till now we haven’t seen much revenue from hemp products, I recall in some announcement AK has mentioned we can grow 3 seasons in year hemp crop, it’s already more than a year, Execpt 80 tonnes, we haven’t heard any news? 

8> what happened to AK’s trioploid cannabis plant that we got asx announcement in early days in 2017? Nothing heard after that.

9> is Medcan deal cancelled because of bonify issue in Canada?

10> Is MCL n vitahemp now 100% owned by CGB? 

11> is AK Growing hemp only or medical canabis also?

neil your answer would be much appreciated 

thanks
    sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.