CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Response from CGB, page-220

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Morning Dan,

I dont believe you were being in-sensitive.  I do understand shareholders have been boxed into this conundrum and while people plan their investments based on company announcements, our continuous changes to apparently save time and short circuit the production by years seems to be a constant communication from the company.  While I understand the reasoning from a business perspective and taking into account licensing (Cannabis for THC and CBD), in my opinion there are many other ways they could have done this.  Are we moving too fast?  Is this healthy if we cannot keep up with whats happening which is why we are currently here in suspension.  

There are now many players in the market and growing significantly partnering with some major players in Australia in the Medical area especially with supply chain to prescribe to patients.  These are English and European companies.  I know one company in the US that has gone from 109.00 USD a few months ago, currently at 175.00 USD NAS GWPH.  Maybe some people would have liked to take some of their money there, but its tied up way too long here in my opinion.  Yes one can omit the money from the last CR however what about the money that one cannot.  My point here is we have no options.  Were in whether we like it or not! 

Patience from shareholders eventually wares off regardless of thanking everyone for their loyalty and patience.  These are just words that people get tired of as they are repetitive and can be perceived in lots of different ways depending on the reader.  I can understand that the Company needs to abide by the ASX rules of engagement its just a real shame that its so same old, same old.  Perhaps the company could share more of the administration side of things and what the Lawyers need to do for them.  In this digital age with no snail mail it would appear that you would think a lot of paper changes, wording etc. would not take so long as this is all done via computer and email.  If we had a bit more insight into the volume of this seemingly huge task maybe it would take a bit of pressure off the company and give the shareholders a bit more understanding of the task ahead of the BOD and the company.

I wish all of us lots of luck and patience.  There is a lot going on and as we get closer to relisting I personally would like more information on how we are going about this LIVE TIME!

I am not sure if its been posted already by @Neil1959 but is it possible to know what hoops seem to be in front of us paperwork wise.  When they think these hurdles will be completed and what relevant companies, Government bodies and ASX requirements they need to fulfill and what are the estimated timelines for these.  

Is it possible we may be relisted earlier?  I personally hope so!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.