CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Response from CGB, page-257

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Morning @pan head,

Iam afraid your comment "the day of hype in the Australian MC sector is over", is highly misconstrued and completely misleading to potential investors and people that are unwell.  To imply that the hype is over and investors would not be interested in this sector not only disrespects work currently invested by many people to help others but also those that have invested their money to what is currently a burgeoning market in Australia, its just the beginning and I know first hand that manufacturers and growers cannot keep up with demand. 

Any market on the ASX will increase and decrease and your reference is not anywhere near what is happening out there in Australia basing it on the share market with three companies.

Please do some real research ring up a few companies and ask them what their customers are saying and if the are hyped up about Hemp.  I can tell you they are all hyped up!

I was at a hospital last week.  The nurses didnt know anything about Hemp, CBD or THC.  When they asked me why my daughter had hemp every morning I had to explain to them it was not a drug and very good for everyone for many different reasons.  She (the nurse) was very interested when I told here what it can do.  Very hyped up indeed.

Its just the beginning and people needs to be educated to look at the market in depth and other markets aligned to Cannabis also that will benefit from the hype thats been created, alive and very well thanks for coming.  When the USA/CA coughs the world catches a cold too.  We are in the midst of an Australian product that will be recognized around the world in the coming years.  

No offence and please dont take it that way.  This market is just a baby and cant even talk yet.  Just wait and see what the world is getting ready to say about the Cannabis market downunder.

Eire

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.