CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Response from CGB, page-345

1. 3,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878
    "They may have a waiver or an agreement with the ASX. There is obviously a lot going on and they are talking with ASX compliance dept on a regular basis to reach compliance AND keep shareholders informed when they can in discussion/approval with ASX."

That all might be true but the fact is no one really knows do they? And don't they have a Director of Media and Communications who frequents this thread? Maybe that individual could enlighten everyone?

"The asx are going through them like a dose of salts and CGB will be the squeakiest clean and hopefully one of the most profitable ASX cannabis companies paying dividends from 2020/2021 on imo"

Whether it's a 'dose of salts' or otherwise - public companies listed on the ASX are required to be compliant with all of the ASX Listing Rules. I am of the understanding that the reason for this ongoing suspension is that CGB still needs to comply with some of the Listing rules - yes?

And for the life of me I cannot see where your hopes for dividends arise from - we await the next set of financials - are they overdue?

As much as I abhor hackneyed cliches - I think that the silence from the aforementioned Neil is becoming deafening. Doesn't take much to provide a few updates to the shareholders.

Why not tell holders where they are up to and issue some new time frames etc. Other companies seem to manage the basic communication issues.

Just my views.biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.