CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Response from CGB, page-7

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Awesome Neil

thanks for latest post and clarifications, myself and few others posters understood the Hemp yields of last year and not all was lost with harvest...

my curiosity  has expanded from last BHC post...all with good conviction though....

is BHC agreements from April and May 2018 all going to Bio Health latest agreements or is it simply separate from Medcan arrangements and BHC...separate to manufacturing MM products, tablets, skin care and dried flowers.

As BHC have all the necessary licences and TGA approvals to manufactured the above products...

Bio health have TGA approvals to manufacture for Canntab, Pharmocann and Vitahemp products as Medcan have import export and manufacturing licences...with dried flowers, MM, TABS and skincare..

Yet as mention above, BHC have all the regulatory arrangements or are all three separate facilities under CGB umbrella with different licences and regulations within Australian states all in alignment to producing manufacturing under CGB industry...

just trying to figure out if all three facilities are all on the same game plan or separate from each other...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.