STM 11.1% 1.0¢ sunstone metals ltd

That it's stupidly valued along with most spec stocks... Av just...

1. 392 Posts.
    That it's stupidly valued along with most spec stocks... Av just got hit the hardest of the ones I know.
    Quarterly says BFS mining costs coming in line with PFS, updated designs and harder rock then expected might lead to higher capex? Guess we will see soon, because the SP is just insane, I can't believe it dropped below the crazy 9c raising.

Adak for sale, reducing costs focusing solely on Viscaria to get the project up.
    Leases progressing.
    We pay Munkton $2xx 000k, but thats pretty much the only large salary so it's not as if the directors are all living lavish lifestyles at our expense.

Even Sweeney had buy orders in at 10c before the 9c raising, but it seems everyone still wants out of specs at whatever pathetic price they can get.. Takes a while for people to get over GFC2, end of world mentalities but hopefully a strong market push into the new year will see some appreciation.
    Copper held strong well above the PFS forecasts, but if someone is happy selling their shares at 8c then what can you do but watch and shake your head..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $38.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $41.64K 4.164M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1174343 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 7506993 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.