AZY 10.0% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Yes. The selling is overdone. If only they had released the...

1. 12,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Yes. The selling is overdone. If only they had released the results during the trading day, then there would have been less of us trying to leap frog sales into the buy side at open, and bargain hunters would have shown up in light of a more orderly sell down. Perhaps they thought an after market release was better to allow holders to absorb all the details and Telfer potential, beyond the headline numbers.

Despite the explanations provided, you wonder how they can drill in from one side and get high grade over a moderate interval, and then from the other side get broad low grade that looks like a completely different deposit despite being only metres away. It seems to me they still have a bit of work to do to understand the orientation and controls on mineralisation.

Going back to the previous announcement - those hand held XRF analysers are the worst invention ever sometimes, and well, drillers - they are drillers.

However, I am still very optimistic on this one, and it is now in bargain territory - I just figured I could make the cash work better elsewhere until re-entry for next years drilling.

Good luck to all, and hopefully overall market sentiment supports a rebound.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $117.6K 10.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 16149475 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 13873427 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.