PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

pure speculation at the moment, with lot of nervous hands on the...

1. 438 Posts.
    pure speculation at the moment, with lot of nervous hands on the trigger. The sell depth is twice the volume of the buy depth not to mention a lot of hands on trigger which have not shown. Just look at the big volume on the fall day indicate that the sell side has too many nervous hands therefore the rise doesn't have solid footing...it s like one step forward and two step backward. As I mention before in the absent of solid evidence that the operation improvement had turned around, the near future finance position of the company is unsure. So short and medium holders nervously holding the share price up while new buyers sitting on sideline unsure if it s the right time to get in. the question is how long before the impatient kick in? Any trigger could colapse the price. The only way for the share price to advance and hold ground is for the company to demonstrate in the next 2-3 quater that production continue advance to the expected production nameplate and maintain that level. Because without archieve that the current little cash in hand will soon disappear soon into the production black hole and soon another fund raising will be at around the corner I afraid.
    So it's important that the company makes effort to reach that target or else you don't want to imagine what. we could see the price drop back into that depressing level few weeks back virtually overnight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.