HYD 0.00% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

Hello again P$yers... Here is the hourly equivolume chart,...

1. 518 Posts.
    Hello again P$yers...

Here is the hourly equivolume chart, (remember volume is width - wider the bar the higher the volume) & this looks like stopping volume to me .... plus it's a double top (reminder this thread is for those who understand TA).

I love reading your posts @seagull & believe you're right (as usual).  The direction of sp will be determined by announcement (or no annoucement) this week which is why it's hard to figure out the direction we are heading atm.  Logically speaking, I can't imagine there will be an annoucement in the immediate future after two speeding tickets.... surely?  So probably down we go to the middle of your box and some sideways action for a few days?

I still think there is waaaay more upside to come in the not too distant future though.... that MACD divergence on the weekly chart was a HUGELY bullish signal when it crossed over the zero line.  Several othr indicators signalling buy too.   PSY came up on my TA searches for breakout stocks over the weekend.  IMO that is why there is this surge of "unexplained interest" in PSY right now.

As always DYOR.

Cya... off to watch "The Bachelor"... haha!  

Capture.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $2.929K 209.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 186076 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 800000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.