UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Reverse Stock Split, page-102

1. 296 Posts.
    I find it laughable that at the time of writing this, UNIS market cap is $101.9 million.
    The market is not pricing in UNIS future at all.
    If you believe (like me) that the future is still in tact and that they are moving towards taking a leadership position in pre-filled syringes and wearable injectors then these current prices are a steal.
    Will the SP move lower in the short term?
    Who knows?
    But to be fully honest I don't really care, I mean if I did I wouldn't of stuck to my Due Dilligence and stayed invested in this company, I would of sold off long ago and moved on. The SP is disconnected from the business in my opinion.
    I didn't invest in UNIS for a quick 6 month gain, I saw the value in the B2B plan and the Multi-year contracts.
    To me all evidence is pointing toward dual product ramps in the back half of this year with Hikma and Sanofi coming on line. (Sanofi being the one presumed to have significantly expanded the ramp volume between 2015-2020).
    Like I said earlier the company is being priced as if it has no future, that will change as soon as the quarterlies start to show a ramp of commercial product sold.
    That's when the story kicks into gear and I believe the reason we've all invested in this company will come to fruition. Then (hopefully) we just need to sit back and wait as contract after contract comes on line and add value incrementally to the company.

These are my thought guys. And this is what I've used for the last few years to hold onto this company. I don't think I'm wrong about UNIS.
    And I've backed myself to be right.
    GL to all.
    DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.