PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

nah the trade volume number alone is inaccurate to assessing,...

1. 438 Posts.
    nah the trade volume number alone is inaccurate to assessing, the bulk of the trades are artificial trades by bots. As I said before this stock is stacked with bots and manipulators. The pattern is clear, someone has the desire to accumulate low. If you look at every session close, the downramp pressure is put on the sell size at last minute to manipulate the day close value. Of course this will look bad on graphs and so affect the next day open. Bot owners do know there will be the sp recover ahead one the production issue sorted, so accumulate low is what they are doing one that done...bang...the pressure disappear and sp recover. They can throw in some fundraising talks to force the weak hands, it has been this same pattern happened to lot of stocks lately. The market has been distorted and ASX is toothless to do anything about this problem. Unless they introduce some rule to regulate Algorithm tradings, I m sure this will affect the confident of market participants in the market.

I would stay away and have nothing to do with buy or sell of stocks which is on the radar of these bots and manipulator

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.