WLD 2.78% 3.7¢ wellard limited

I see it similarly to you Sapporo. Chinese market still open to...

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I see it similarly to you Sapporo. Chinese market still open to WLD (given size and anticipated market growth).

However, it depends on the shipping companies currently serving, or intending to enter, the expanding livestock market. For example, large shipping capacity Vessels such as WLD and Livestock Shipping Services. Small shipping capacity such as Vessels: Sino Marine, Rauralco, and Vroon through Austrex. How will these operators respond to Gina Rinehart move into livestock export strategy? Who's in and who's out?

One would think that WLD is well positioned to support Gina. Given the touted doubling of livestock export, large and purpose-built ships of WLD would achieve better cost effectiveness per livestock head for customers (in China) in comparison to Sino and Ruralco. However, there is no evidence of this potential when you review the stock trading volume for WLD. Volume is very low. The market announcements by Gina and her consortium, have made no difference to WLD trading volume.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $19.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $549 15.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 199083 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 74883 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.39pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.