CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

Yes JGO, Im sure we all share your frustrations. A high...

1. 2,070 Posts.
    Yes JGO, Im sure we all share your frustrations. A high confidence NPV val of $2.1bn is a high confidence NPV val of $2.1bn. Not sure it has anything to do with the content of the BFS, so why the sp weakness?

Possibles

- Following the BFS release 25m shares were issued to project vendors, perhaps a few of these are finding its way to market? This would create a temporary stock overhang position which should correct itself in time. I cant confirm this but seems a likely scenario.

- WE need peak funding of $900m some of which should be debt funded, some equity component. There's potentially a lot to be gained from financiers to suppress the sp during negotiation?

- Price suppression to make a modest takeover bid look attractive? Theres been so much takeover speculation surrounding CPL its not funny, I dont know where it comes from but perhaps theres a sliver of truth behind it. Probbaly the least likely scenario.

I guess its only an issue if you need to sell now but still frustrating nonetheless.

Others thoughts welcome.

All IMHO only

Good luck to holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.