RIL 20.0% 0.4¢ redivium limited

RIL battery recycling discussion, page-281

1. 186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Totally agree that MB and Stelco are cracking long term opportunities. I think I’m being too short sighted and influenced by how the market has reacted to NMT. Are investors not being patient enough with the MB deal (rhetorical question)? It’s quite a shame what has happened with the NMT share price.
    It’s a really long play and punters seem to be not willing to hold out for the potential at NMT. Investors seem to want instant progress and revenue short term and big companies like MB are going to do what’s best for them, not NMT share holders. And like you said it could be years and years for NMT and MB and the market is caning them for it. ( not just for the squandered cash).
    Redivium may be able to provide revenue in a shorter time frame but like you point out they are doing it the hands on way, building and running plants, handing over royalties.
    I see Redivium short to medium term providing something for share holders while NMT is still working on their tech with MB.

Thank you for the well thought out response. It provides good food for thought.

Cheers
    HP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.