RIL 0.00% 0.4¢ redivium limited

RIL battery recycling discussion, page-306

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hi ProC
    As you know RIL’s license in the Nordics it’s a 50/50 JV with Critical Metals ltd, unless CM opt out and then that plant is Rediviums option to be 100% there’s.
    I initially thought the JV was good and would lessen our risk in any possible opportunity in the region. The Nordics was the first region we were licensed to recycle in and was the reason I invested in HNR at the time. It has awesome electric vehicle penetration and has so for a long time. End of life batteries are not something off in the future for the region. They would be in need of recycling today.
    I know Critical wasn’t able to hold up their end with NMT with their Vanadium recovery.
    I have been reading over CM 2023 annual report.
    Is CM lending money from the board?
    Recycling is listed in third position just above their exploration so obviously not top of the list in priority.
    Are CM still able to continue the JV with RIL and if not where does that leave RIL with the licence rights in the Nordics?
    My laymen’s ability going over the report still gives me the sense that CM is of a big concern forming any joint venture with them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $58 14.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2645655 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5390124 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.