RIL 0.00% 0.3¢ redivium limited

RIL battery recycling discussion, page-397

1. 2,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Yeh. Confusing alright. All that I write is how I see it, like it or not. Re HP recycli.. Why not, join the queue, don't even need to go o/s`s as it is a desirable closer to home soon enough.
    Clear company facts (Ril), historically, are not coming out frequently, Pro`s layouts are just about all there is and coz of the silence, who knows whether they even apply any more? Even MOLC's assurance of a clearing announcement before eofy he mentioned hasn't happen?
    Re my alternative explanation. Currently everything is only as clear as one wants to make it to be. Company does not have many valuable assets (other than us) to future proof and only two ‘pips’ away from insolvency or not being even able to pay for renewal of annual PO box fee let alone salesman's travel costs - rents and wages.
    Ok there's still a couple mill in the kit but imo half of it is already spoken for. Injection of capital soon is imminent but unless there is news of something significant in the horizon it gould be futile exercise.
    Weekly or even monthly achievements newsletter from, Lol! (CM`s secretary) would give us some relief to current, nervy silence. Btw, I'd love to hear Hiksy’s pub talk on co’s current situation. Am I impatient, for sure but for a big $$ reason. I`d rather be swimming one way or another with this than spend my time treading water.
    As for GFB1`s mentioned Crux interview above, seen them all but I`m not convinced whether much of what was spoken applies any more. Hoping for all of us to hear some positive news sooner rather than later. Good weekend to everybody.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.