RIL 0.00% 0.2¢ redivium limited

RIL battery recycling discussion, page-411

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31

If RIL could make recycling bat poo profitable at this stage I’d be happy with a 10t plant doing so.
    I agree the amount of EV’s on the road these days is phenomenal. But as battery tech keeps improving when will these batteries be available for recycling? At what percentage of degradation would we expect batteries to become feedstock? When would a BEV registered on road today doing average km’s be ready to have its battery recycled?
    Taxi industry and public transport you’d expect to be early producers of feedstock.
    Norway being the earliest country to uptake BEV’s with early battery tech would be another producer of feedstock.
    By VW Group and MB taking money away from EV development and transferring it to ICE pushes out all potential EV batteries as feedstock by many years.
    I appreciate recycling any kind of battery “is a foot in the door….” but we are meant to be a recycler of EV batteries and that plan has been disrupted. It’s where the big dollars were to be made. I’m really peeved with the direction of European legacy auto. Europes early adoption of EV’s is why I was positive and excited investing in a company wanting to recycle EV batteries in that continent. For the time being we will be at best recycling phone and laptop batteries amongst other types.
    I apologise if it sounds like Im criticising RIL. I’m not. European car manufacturing is what I’m venting my spleen at!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.461M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 17417423 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7742494 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.