XJO 1.75% 8,092.3 s&p/asx 200

ring asic and complain , page-13

1. 2,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1106
    I think those agreeing with the resumption of shorting are those who are not currently invested. ASIC made a huge mistake suspending the shorting in the first place because it made the market what it is today, a basket case! They made an even bigger mistake allowing it to resume in an unstable market. The result is/will be a market that gets slammed for the next week or so before we get a short covering rally. Mining stocks will get murdered over the coming week and those calling XJO 3200/2900 may well get their wish compliments of ASIC's incompetence. If the world markets melt down in the mean time the ASX may fall a lot further than it would have if they did not suspend shorting in the first place. I have no problem with suspending the financial shorting but to be the only market in the free world to continue the ban on all stocks was incredibly negligent and the reason why the ASX is in such serious technical problems as it currently finnds itself in. Tomorrow will be some more margin call related selling! The only hope is for the US to stay up over night so that Friday does not turn out to be more of the same! Five of the last six Friday's have been down days becaise no one is willing to hold over the weekend so it's not looking good anyway! Well done ASIC!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.