EXT 12.5% 0.7¢ excite technology services ltd

rio acquiring ub post on stockhouse

1. 3,704 Posts.
    Well Folks UB is as busy as ever digging up info pertinent to EXT. He posted this on Stockhouse today to keep our North American friends informed. Please see it pasted below.

To me it makes good sense. You already have a processing facility, the little guys next door find not one but two rich deposits of the good stuff, why wouldn't you have a look at them? One of these deposits is only a few K's from your existing facility.

Lay down some tracks, get a few trolleys going, you're processing the stuff before you know it.

May cost you a bit but you are RIO after all, you have a view of many decades. Your only problem is that the shareholders of the little company may want a few bucks for their shares.

Good times ahead friends. Anyway, here's UB's post.

Good afternoon EXT'ers.
    Some fuel for thought.

Did anyone notice this press release by RIO ?

LONDON (Reuters) -
    World number two miner Rio Tinto (RIO.L) (RIO.AX) intends to double uranium production over the next five years as demand for alternatives to fossil fuels grows, a senior company executive said on Tuesday.

"Our aim is to double production over the next five years or so," said Preston Chiaro, Chief Executive of the firm's Energy and Minerals division.

Rio mines uranium, which fuels nuclear power plants, at Rossing in Namibia and at the Ranger mine in Australia.

Ranger is operated by Energy Resources of Australia (ERA) (ERA.AX), of which Rio owns 68 percent.

Chiaro put current output at around 4,000 tonnes per year at Rossing and 5,000 tonnes at ERA, and the firm hopes to raise production by digging more uranium at or near its existing mines.

"There is a lot of work going on in the vicinity of Rossing and ERA," Chiaro said, adding that the firm was also looking at other sites in Africa, Asia and Australia. "

Why wouldn't it be written like this, ... at Rossing ......... why write, "in the vicinity of Rossing"

and
    "digging more uranium at or near its existing mines."

At OR NEAR ????

Then,
    As the Rossing mine is now chasing lower grades in its expansion, how could they double production ?

I have asked myself these questions, above and have come to my conclusions.

Bearing in mind the fact that EXTRACT,

May have found the biggest or one of the biggest deposits of U bearing ore in the World at Rossing South.
    It would appear some people don't read or understand what has been written, sometimes.

Again the RS zone is roughly 25ks long, 500mts wide and maybe 300 or more meters deep !

To place the ore zone into common thinking,
    that area is as large as from Surfers Paradise to the airport at Coolangatta, OVER double the beach width and 300plus meters deep.

Surfers Paradise is in Queensland, Australia.
    Use Google Earth for the locations and YOU WILL then start to understand the growing excitement.

Please draw your own conclusions.

Kind regards,
    UB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $10.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $2.188K 312.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2175118 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3431308 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.