AGY 4.88% 3.9¢ argosy minerals limited

If you read up on the arbitration, then you will notice that it...

1. 96 Posts.
    If you read up on the arbitration, then you will notice that it only works when there is an arbitration clause in the signed contract and when the government in a member country… I just think the risk is greater than the potential return with the current SP

Also a government that has been in brutal civil wars, a country in which genocide has taken place, and a country that is still heavily mined and has a high level political risk... Not to mention it is the poorest country in the world with a GDP of under 100 USD a year.

IMO it is a sell until it goes back to the 8 cents range and then re enter so that you reduce your exposure to such high risks, that’s what I am waiting for.... I just don’t understand why people are buying at these prices with this level of risk there are better stocks to invest in until the risk return ratio is more favourable.

Just what I think... Though this other project that people are talking about sounds interesting... just need to think about the financing... after that company got burnt on its 95 cent a share issue purchase it will be hard to attract large capital cheaply again.

Unless Packer moves in as he may with FMG lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $56.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.3¢ 3.7¢ $842.4K 20.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 506572 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 85000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.