RLT 0.69% 72.0¢ renergen limited

RLT CHART, page-2844

1. 2,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2603
    Lack of updates is certainly annoying.

As much as I expect delays in resource stocks I think we as investors deserve updates for activities that have passed expected dates.

That said, my timeframe is LT here so in the scheme of things I'm not overly concerned but few sugar hits over the duration would certainly keep up morale.

Regarding REN price movements

I mentioned a few weeks ago the sp was coming into significant resistance - in that 'important zone

This zone has proved quite the obstacle after multiple tests on it.

IMO some of the news events due should provide the punch to get through that zone and boost the morale amongst frustrated and impatient holders.

Good news is the sp drop has been far from convincing with volume lessening as the sp has been dropping - this is a good sign.

Nat gas had a big re-rate recently but is in a consolidation range for now - hopefully readying itself for next leg up.

Overall markets still very weak and last night had big sell pressure on indexes as REN was going into close so I wouldn't read too much into overnight moves on REN.

RLT looks very much ready for a string of newsflow to breathe some life back into it.

Until then we wait and go back to fundamentals - which point to a company and resource worth many times more than the current sp is displaying...

GLTAH

REN daily (phone chart only as I'm on the move)
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4637/4637356-1b7d0c31621a424620b14db249271ee1.jpg
    Last edited by Launched: 31/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $21.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 72.0¢ 71.0¢ $1.204K 1.694K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1574 63.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 61 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.