RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

rmg holloman focusing on the dots, page-60

1. 1,516 Posts.
    LOL

You have completely missed the point and i mean COMPLETELY missed the point. Paschal gave a time frame and a price which is what he and his charts were famous for doing PERIOD! no talk of fundamental and no dots to connect.

Those predictions did NOT come to fruition, why because his charts could not predict or take into consideration any change in circumstances (whether in the company itself or the market as a whole).

Charts work with the big blue chips, because there are hardly any variables and changes in fundamentals. Species live and die by changes in fundamentals, there are hit and misses everywhere with news and results and the SP fluctuates accordingly. And if you can't predict changes in fundamentals then how can you predict the SP.

Paschal did not put down any dots to connect, he gave a price and a time frame and i reckon it's the reason why many people like yourself bought. But what i don't understand is if you think Paschal gets it right then why are you still holding, shouldn't you have sold out along with him at 2.7c??????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.