RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

Too much chest beating going on. We all research differently and...

1. 13,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Too much chest beating going on. We all research differently and independently and pick the times to post what we find.

Paschal was predicting a 3 month price of 18 cents based on technical charting and volumes at that time - he probably also took into account the initial rapid rise of the WMT sp, as being a proxy for benchmarking undamentals. The subprime probably delayed things.

I for one use release of news based on the PKT release timeline as a key predictor - I suspect we will have an update by 31 October (next Wednesday). I suspect as we get along the track, RMG will catch up with PKT such that we have parity in SP say 6 months out from now. Then we could have a merger of the two and a major acquisition play.

There is no science to predicting what the price. We are basing our investing on the key players, Ascent, Roger Steinpreis, John Risinger, experienced and credible geos (ie Ivan Deveson) and mining team (Drago Panich), and Holloman - and now we have the likes of Crosby HK and strategic shareholders via UBS London coming to the PKT table, based on the preliminary results - the PKT study on Lake Surprise is amazing reading. Why would Crosby and UBS London take a significant stake in PKT??? Are they talking with RMG? I suspect they are. Plus we also have the oil and gas play as a side show.

We all work together and we all have different perspectives. I am backing the RMG horse based on the key relationships mentioned above and the potential for RMG to consolidate.

Good luck to all.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.