IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

I think the market is completely discounting anything outiside...

1. 46 Posts.
    I think the market is completely discounting anything outiside of the randals project,(ie Adiss & Majestic deposit), with a fully funded exploration budjet and cash flow it should be a very solid year for IGR.

Along with -

IGR should suprise with significant resource upside at Majestic, Coc Eyed Bob & Santa.

With the second ball mill installed and running at full production (soon) cost per ounce should reduce and also further suprises from thee stockpiles may come through.

I beleive the market is now discounting any exploration sucess or any of the upside mentioned above.

I would have throught at this price some of the larger investors would have to have their rulers out on the balance sheets and having a good look at the asset as this now is a cheap long life gold asset, that is actually producing solid monthly and as we will son find yearly gold output.

Long term holder and buyer at todays price.

INVESTORS - Look through the noise that uniformed investors post on this site, there is plenty of very good and free analysis on this company (IGR website)- do some homework and make your own choice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.