SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

Thank you to the Mods for lifting the ban.This is not directed...

1. 4,460 Posts.
    Thank you to the Mods for lifting the ban.

This is not directed at you Janine I know you are a holder like myself and support the company. In fact it is not directed at anyone.

I constructed a thread before I was suspended on Ropren facts I had intended it to contain info and relate to facts on Ropren. There has been some good content on it but again a lot of wishy washy stuff. Its a pity. I will construct a thread where people can post their allegations and inuendo. I just wish people could follow thread lines and or make up their own threads concerningsome matters.

The facts include.

A key issue is the assertion that because ropren is natural it is a food not a drug. Definitions can be twisted to suit ones argument but fact is Ropren is an ethical pharmaceutical approved by russian min of health under identical protocols employed by fda (adopted by russia in 2003). It was exempt from phase 3 trials because of high efficacy, no side effects and fact that the was / is a dire need in russia for a SAFE and effective treatment for chronic liver disease.

Ropren is a Registered Pharmceutical for sale in Russia and CIS countries and as Glotch and others have said it can be made available to Australia, New Zealand etc under the 3 month rule.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.