SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

You are talking about 2 completely different things.Pointsbet =...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    You are talking about 2 completely different things.
    Pointsbet = online gambling. Gaming as in Gambling.
    ISX Online Gaming = Video Game currency shops that circumvent or are in violation of the ToS of the games they service. i.e. Buying and selling World of Warcraft gold is against the Blizzard Terms of Service for the game.

I am really perplexed why the other holders engage in this *** building and consistently ignore the crux of the dispute between ISX/ASX - perf shares. Without the escrow or ASIC completing their investigation, we will never trade - not on ASX and not on any other exchange.

Many ISX holders and non-holders alike are, on both sides, guilty of making speculation and claiming them as facts. Lets only discuss facts, and not speculation.

Fact 1) ISX perf shares are under investigation by ASIC. Any inference of guilt or innocence is speculation, so we only acknowledge the investigation itself and look at the implication thereof.
    Fact 2) Exchanges are responsible to execute trades - that is - they match buyers with sellers through the bidding process. If the execution of the trade goes awry, exchanges become liable for the resulting aftermath.

Only these 2 facts are necessary to see that whilst the perf shares are not escrowed, no exchange will allow ISX to trade. Fact 1) creates low risk and high risk sellers, who are indistinguishable to the exchange. This creates a situation where exchanges are incapable of executing trades (identifying and matching buyers to sellers) without opening themselves up to risk. Hence, any escrow terms that may imply the early release of the escrow, or the inability of the exchange to enforce the escrow, prior to the completion of ASIC investigation, will not be found acceptable.

Whilst no such escrow offer exists, it is not reasonable to state that ISX has been "unfairly" treated by ASX, given no reasonable exchange will allow the security to trade in the same circumstances.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.