RTG 10.3% 4.3¢ rtg mining inc.

RTG- The timing is Nigh, page-6

1. 2,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    I am only talking up managements capability because of the following reasons, which btw I look forward to you refuting by providing a reason/reasons as to why my opinion of management is no more than “sycophantic” behaviour on my part.

1. I have spoken to Justine on the phone and I thought of her to be genuine and business minded. A good combination for negotiations between investors and postwar Panguna landowners.

2. Billionaires have entrusted some of their funds to this company solely on managements capabilities.

3. The SMLOLA has endorsed RTG as a result of managements hard work on the ground in Bougainville and their previous mine development experience.

4. A friend who consults with mining executives all over Australia at the board level mentioned the team at RTG as standout- something I have never heard them say from the dozens of equally valued companies they have worked with.

My managements view is based off those points.

I will gladly take in your thoughts as to why you think otherwise of management but until then, direct your personal attacks to more deserving causes.

Gltah and always DYOR
    Last edited by iminvestor101: 06/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.004(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $46.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.4¢ 3.9¢ $43.30K 1.038M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 320000 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.