MYX 1.88% $4.34 mayne pharma group limited

Looks to me like this is a great thing ? Rubric Capital...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Looks to me like this is a great thing ?

Rubric Capital Management LP is an investment management firm founded by David Rosen in 2016. The firm provides discretionary investment management services to qualified investors through its private funds, including Rubric Capital Master Fund LP, Rubric Capital Partners LP, and Rubric Capital Offshore Fund Ltd. It also acts as a sub-adviser to separate series of equity interests in two private funds managed by a registered investment adviser unaffiliated with Rubric Capital. In addition to the Funds, Rubric Capital acts as an investment adviser to Rubric BSR Fund LLC, a special purpose co-investment vehicle. The Onshore and Offshore Funds conduct all investing and trading activities through, and invest all of their investable assets in, the Master Fund. As of December 31, 2022, Rubric Capital had regulatory assets under management (RAUM) in the approximate amount of $3,993,118,243 which it manages on a discretionary basis. The firm does not tailor its advisory services to the individual needs of any particular investor and does not currently participate in any Wrap Fee Programs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.