Public servants are, in the current state of things, bludging...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Public servants are, in the current state of things, bludging non-productive citizens.

Ever walked into a police station recently?

The good samaritan that I am, I went to hand in some keys I found on the street, for lost property. I was kept waiting for 15 minutes while 15!!! yes.. not 1, not 2, but 15!!! police officers were having coffee and donuts, talking about the weather and politics.

When I approached them to tell them this is all I came for, they told me to wait longer since they were on break. Not being serviced for another 5 minutes, I left the keys on the counter, unable to tell anyone the exact location that I found them. Yes. That's what I'm paying my taxes for. For them to have coffee and donuts instead of doing their damn job.

The public sector don't need more money. They need someone to reshape the work force into something resembling efficiency of a going-broke private institution. Even that would be better than where they are now, since the efficiency and effectiveness of the public sector (and those public servant bludgers) are akin to private institutions that never got off the ground.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.