G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

rumour? Fosun? who are the asians, page-12

1. 2,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    1 share of Fosun International for every 75 shares of Mustang.

0.033 AUD =0.195138HKD
    Fosun International 17.06 HKD as of Friday.
    17.06 ÷ 0.0.195138 =

75 shares would be a 16.5% premium.

Not presently holding. Sold 2/3 at 0.05 and the last 1/3 at 0.041.
    Have made back a little over 50% of my 60% loss on MUS with VXR, ASN (short term) and had added to my 3DP 2 weeks ago which came through last week and planning on a long term hold. I have a few others that I've been sitting on for a while too, so by Xmas or before, I should hopefully be back to even or above.
    I took the advice of retaining some capital and so far it seems to have worked.
    I certainly have more then if I had just held onto MUS.
    Now in the position that if I see what I need to hear in answers & results come to fruition from MUS BOD then I can always buy back in lower than I sold.
    Not sure why people continued to hold unless the $ don't matter as much as they do to myself.
    I could easily have stepped away from specs/penny stocks, but I've put in too much hardwork, time & money just to give up.
    So onward and upward, I hope for all.
    I've learnt plenty from this experience, mostly about myself, which can only benefit in the future.
    I held through the first MUS drop so I have the patience if needed, I'm just not sure this is the case this last time.
    I won't ever be thinking about the tax-man and profits again...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.