AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-7417

1. 2,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1105
    The Road project might just be the consortium or group (CIG) way of establishing a political and physical presence. Similar to how the silk road was first established before it became a major trading rout in China. The road project might be a way of establishing a recruiting system for the much larger mining project to come. All in my opinion and my history is a bit rusty.

But this is a perfect plan, and its already been well orchestrated in advance. ML has already established the fact that a deal has been done, and all it needs is time to play out. My opinion of the stock price has always been that it will touch $2 - 3, I might be dreaming but all this effort for a remotely positioned mine in an unstable land (soon to be stable,Again IMO), if it was any other mine in any other region I think the corporation would have scrapped it - the very fact that they willing to put in so much effort means that their will be no stopping this mine from rising and becoming one of the worlds most sort after resources. Imagine if this mine was in Australia ? I dare to think that...

The road in my mind will also be a military move, a good road can move armys faster and stabilise revolutions easier if any. The Romans saw value in it and I feel this is how the Chinese are planning in. A good road will ensure steady supply, I am surprised these guys have not considered building a little airport instead closer to the mine....

ALMO.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.