AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Yeah got out at 6.7 this morning from my holding couple of weeks...

1. 1,715 Posts.
    Yeah got out at 6.7 this morning from my holding couple of weeks ago. Was quite surprised with the big rally, didnt think I would buy back. Checked at the end of day again, couldnt believe the oppies hardly moved, go figure......

Sometimes it's not all about the size of resources, share mkt is forward looking. AKK mgmt has done very well on this well: good reporting, ahead of schedule, found oil, no mucking around (straight to testing & further drilling). IMHO the mkt now factors in some good confidence, which has been lacking for yrs. AKK also has busy drilling campaign ahead including PEL105 (P10 reserve of 20mmbbls), the good drilling practice displayed this time makes shareholders (including me lol) look forward to the subsequent 2 wells & especially PEL105.

If u look at NSE's success on Brasher 1, u would understand more about the effect of confidence. Brasher 1 was merely 1.4bcf gas reserve & NSE only has 32.5%, yet the SP doubled in a couple of weeks

And oil sector is going hot ATM, hotter than gold as of now.

Tucking away some oppies in my bottom drawer. It's lagging because the SP is only half way to 10c. But like VILO, once there's a little sniff of SP approaching 10c, they will re-rate big time.

GL all
    JL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.