AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

"Klaus to the rescue again with his good decision to complete...

1. 1,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    "Klaus to the rescue again with his good decision to complete the last CR at 25 cents earlier this year. Enough funds to last to complete both drilling programs. "

Where you calling for a cash raise at 25 cents before Klaus came to the rescue? I wasn't. At that stage based on what I'd read as a new shareholder I was under the impression a CR wasn't necessary then. That they had funding enough to complete the 20k meters. I'd also thought I'd read accounts from shareholders of longer standing that had been to annual (or extraordinary) meetings that future cash raises would be at a premium. Perhaps in fairness that was only in reference to cash raises from Hauyou though.

With the share price where it is currently - management might look pretty good to earn their performance options - but at the time Nigel was made CEO or MD the price was already around 30 cents or more from memory. Ready to be corrected if my recollection is errant. But praising Klaus for coming to the rescue just for doing something that was conservative (a CR at discount to share price) seems a bit of a stretch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.