AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-3618

1. 714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    I went to the Queensland Investor's Club evening last night. Charlie Aitken was our speaker. In wrapping up he gave us a tip on what will be a ten bagger. One was the Chinese version of Amazon, the other he said will be ' a lithium company' .

So as not to be misconstrued, he definitely didn't allude to which one. It was just so nice to hear. I go to a lot of investing events - run by people with varying agendas (banks, mining companies, fund managers). Everyone seems bullish on lithium - more so this year than in the last half of last year - even despite the market upsets.

Cathode materials might get changed up - but the lithium part should dominate for at least a decade. If you believe in the Lithium story, this is a great stock to be in IMO.

Since January we've had some tough times with the SP. I've been grateful for the camaraderie of AVZ holders both on and off this forum. The work and thought that people are putting in to their posts is amazing, and is so valued - at a time when we are all concentrating hard to understand what is happening, and thinking about where to next.

Best wishes
    CC
    Last edited by countrychick: 10/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.