AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Obviously there is plenty happening in the DRC politically...

1. 5,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2442
    Obviously there is plenty happening in the DRC politically that’s relevant here. Felix sidelining Kabila and his allies is big news and a real positive. The new prime minister sounds like a good person for us to have on board. I suspect once the mining minister and cabinet are locked in this will quickly clear the way to the signing of the SG, SEZ and mining licence. Question is how long for that to happen and are certain OT candidates (in particular non-Chinese ones) asking for this before signing on the dotted line.

For me, OT agreements are a real positive (and some may be done before these key government signings) but the signing of the SG, SEZ and mining licence will be the events that launch our SP into the stratosphere as it will be the green light for non-Chinese entities to pour money into the project and company.

It may only be another 1-3 weeks before the newly formed government is established enough to sign these key agreements. I am certainly not going to be sitting on the sideline and miss the rerate when these get announced.

AIMHO

GLAHs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.