AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

One of the best strategy in investing or betting is FOLLOW the...

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    One of the best strategy in investing or betting is FOLLOW the money.
    Lets pause and analyse.
    If AVZ is that close to ML, SEZ and certainty of FUNDING and the numbers stack up despite remoteness of the mine site, WHY ON EARTH Nigel refuse to put his hard earned buying some AVZ shares and enjoy the multiple return in a year or two like many punters do in this forum. I don't think he is allergy to money. Invest a million or two and get multi bagger in a year or two, no CEO on earth will miss this kind of opportunity
    There are many window of opportunity for him to buy in over the years and in recent months, don't let the lollipop brigade fool you that he can't buy because of blackout restriction.
    IMO, he is just a seasoned journey man hopping from one gravy train to another making fortune for himself and not the shareholders.
    The ML and SEZ is coming in a month or two, that is for sure, the funding promise from him is just a mirage, if funding is not forthcoming by Sept / Oct he will just bail.
    Respect your hard earned and protect your hard earned.
    One just need to follow Nigel action (not investing in the company) and not his mouth (hollow promise)
    This post will subject to attack by the usual suspects, happy to cop that and good luck with the investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.