AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I got involved after the first drill hole - at 14 cents. Really...

1. 3,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    I got involved after the first drill hole - at 14 cents. Really strong buying after that sugar hit.
    Held on to my shares and bought a good parcel under 5 cents and more under 10 cents, when the lithium price tanked.

Some other great posters in the early stage here, among many others not mentioned.

Mineralised - who is the Australian mineral tenement map guru. Easily bored, moves on to the next map, rock chips.
    His? first post was about the tin potential of AVZ (much earlier than I joined).

Very interesting There's plenty of historical information...

The following are selected translations from various papers done...

Dr_Manhattan posted some great info on the early information on the original tin mine. Reading that convinced me that transportation would be sorted out - just as it was 100 years ago.
    In the early years there was even a mini railway from the tin mine at Manono west to the river. see last link .

The good Dr_M provided lots of info on transportation.
    For a long time the R617 road upgrade was considered the main route. This changed when the Kabondo Dianda Intermodal Staging Station on Route RN33 was announced more recently.

Lobito railway line

Barges and pre 1948 railway line

The old Manono tin mine & WW2

What a great achievement to get into the ASX200. Congratulations to the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.