AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-73772

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Firstly.... I totally understand we are all in different financial situations and need funds at different times. So this situation can be quite challenging for some investors. I feel your pain we have all been there.

Take home note....NEVER break one of the golden rules of investing ONLY INVEST WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. This will eliminate unnecssary pain and stress in your life.

If you have the strength, dont let the minipulation and corruption along with some confusion get the better of you. Just remember why we are all here in the first place.

The long trading holt = Is to also mentally drain us.
    Create desperation in us = So we bail out as soon as that carrot is dangled in front of us.

Massive resources with high grades HELLO massive profits ahead (its inevitable what is going to happen). Happier days ahead.

Every company goes through pain as they are expanding, and when there is huge $$$$$$$ involved with a company like AVZ. GREED is the root of all evil.

These dirty white collar criminals will want to sell us out cheap. No FKN WAY they can shove any low ball offers where they fit.

The only way I am going to give up my quality shares is under my terms and conditions.

How many bags do I want & when I am ready. It's my gift to me, for the roller coster ride that I jump on evertime I invest. But I wouldnt have it any other way, dont let the bad days spoil your good days.

Good Luck to all.....DYOR Not financial advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.