AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

this scenario has often been discussed and often presented as...

1. 1,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    this scenario has often been discussed and often presented as the end result. but nothing has been decided yet and now the seemingly overpowering chinese have summoned us to appear before the icc and, in the event of defeat, are suing us for 1 billion australian dollars in compensation. everything seems against avz except for justice and soon it will become clear if the congo is a place to invest there or will continue to be a corrupt state.i am proud to be an avz shareholder.not because we have all this crap, or haven't had a trade for a year and not because everything bad wants to finish us off, but because the little avz doesn't give up fighting for our right and never gives up. even if it's a bad time for all of us and if we can't do anything, i'm fully behind the avz BOD and giving up is not an option. now let's all hope that in july we'll take a first but important step in the right direction and send the chinese home to watch them afterwards to sue.law must remain law and that also in the congo at a french court.
    BEO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.