AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

On the back of last week’s watery AVZ announcement, & while we...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608
    On the back of last week’s watery AVZ announcement, & while we tread water awaiting impending punchy news, may I be so indulgent as to reflect on the absolute sh!thole moderators have allowed HC to become.

I was lucky enough to enjoy a 3 day spell from here the other week because of multiple moderated posts - the beauty of the sting was that somebody had gone to a lot of effort trolling through my months old posts to get enough ammo on me. Not able to help himself, Hoots outed himself as the Peeping Tom within hours of my suspension, posting about it before i even knew about it.

I’ve awoken this morning a victim again of HC’s random moderating standards. I’m not particularly bothered. I find myself spending less & less time wanting to waste my time wading through Toilet’s moronic repeated pre-school level English dribble, Conehead’s I don’t know what, & the poop from non-holders who troll without impunity while genuine holders with a real & tangible interest in AVZ are pinged for reasons that are weak as piss.

Moderators, I have a very simple request. Please put just an ounce of thought towards how you moderate…just an ounce should do it.
    Last edited by Cobberoonski: 17/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.