AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-8501

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 679
    AVZ looking like it's finding its feet again.
    Fridays action looked to have triggered a few traders and expecting more to arrive Monday morning. Seen a few 15-16c calls floating about.

Klaus may very well have had something to do with the paid editorial before selling. Hard to know.
    I think most have realised by now that Klaus selling in his window between about 12c-17c didn't have anything to do with the project fundamentals changing. Looks like he told his T20 mates to sell out before he sold out as well to really give share holders the middle finger. AVZ was travelling around 20c+ before this and I don't think it'll take much to get back there.

To add to potential momentum we should have info on transport. I don't believe this was ever a major issue but over exaggerated by the trolls. Transport is still an unknown though that's added to keeping the price down. A few good articles about at the moment showing increased Chinese involvement to develop the area. JORC either this coming week or the next? Big or small it will only be a smaller % of Manono's size but giving the thumbs up for chinese investment be it TO/ JV/ Offtake agreements IMO. Scoping study in August. A couple of big ticket items to show the world that Manono will be mined again. Lithium in general looks to be on the rise as well and back in the spotlight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.