WBT 0.86% $2.35 weebit nano ltd

Lets explore a couple quotes to determine what Warren Buffett...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Lets explore a couple quotes to determine what Warren Buffett would do:

"The trick in investing is just to sit there and watch pitch after pitch go by and wait for the one right in your sweet spot" - If like me you've been analysing hundreds of companies and stumbled across WBT, you've done your due dilligence (technology, competition management, market size, growth potential etc) and determined its something very special, the sort of company that could be an ASX darling and create life changing wealth for you and your family, you gotta believe in why you swung thay bat and brought this company. Think back to that day and hold with conviction, that's what Warren would do.

"To refer to a personal taste of mine, I'm going to buy hamburgers the rest of my life. When hamburgers go down in price, we sing the 'Hallelujah Chorus' in the Buffett household. When hamburgers go up in price, we weep. For most people, it's the same with everything in life they will be buying — except stocks. When stocks go down and you can get more for your money, people don't like them anymore." Forget the noise if you like the company and its on sale, take advantage of it.

Pull back opportunities so close to company making announcements are a gift not a curse, IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.35
Change
0.020(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $443.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.41 $2.45 $2.34 $1.597M 671.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1898 $2.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.37 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.