@Okcegthanks for posting some of the results of that opinion...

1. 9,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    @Okceg
    thanks for posting some of the results of that opinion poll of Ukrainians, some of which is reproduced below

"According to a survey conducted by the Kyiv International Institute of Sociology in February 2024, more than 70% of Ukrainians surveyed do not believe that Kyiv will be able to win the conflict and are in favor of a diplomatic resolution of the situation. The number of people who do not support the option of further military confrontation has increased significantly compared to 2022."

Bellcurve: yet still Ukrainians fight on, making quite explicit the claim that America and its NATO partners will fight to the last Ukrainian.

i guess as an ordinary Australian i have quite some sympathy for ordinary Ukrainians.

the vast majority of the population clearly want a diplomatic resolution to the bloodshed and destruction but under orders from the Washington War Party and European extremists Ukrainians fight on.

as though the opinions of ordinary Ukranians don't matter to their foreign masters.

very much like Australia, i suspect.

Australia has this week participated in naval exercises in the South China Sea with vessels from the US, Japan and the Philippines to advance freedom of navigation rights in the area, though this has never been threatened.

the naval drills follow the visit to Australia mid March of China's Foreign Minister Wang Yi that were meant to help moderate the confected tension Australia has projected onto its number #1 trading partner.

were Australians ever asked if they wanted to swallow US bs about Chinese aggression? or through the Force Posture Agreement become a US base?

China has never threatened Australia but somehow we've been swindled into believing we need to buy some nuclear-powered attack subs for only $368 billion.

a pity Australian leaders and their Ukranian counterparts couldn't listen to their citizens occasionally.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.