aggression - your post qualifies as passive aggression. many of...

1. 680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    aggression - your post qualifies as passive aggression. many of your posts do. so you have no moral right to judge others.

dictatorship - try hanging a russian flag out your window. see how long it takes before the police pulls you over.

liars - you lie all the time. the other day you said that ukrainians were printing coins while the russians still lived in wooden huts. there was no such thing as "ukrainians" in the time period that we were discussing. so you lied. that's just one of many dexamples. if i devote a post to each one of your lies, my post count will be around 38,000, give or take.

get rid of their little hitler - i'm sorry cnn did that to you tangs. but this whole sbu-invented narrative of "putin=hitler" is redundant. no adult with a brain will make that comparison. comparing putin to hitler is nothing but an emotional manipulation tactic. as far as facts go - nadda, zilch, nothing, no-go. for starters, hitler was partially financed by the west. so if we take this metric, zelensky is a hitler.

next, are you suggesting that the russians don't have "a pair"? lol i suggest the next time you're out and about and you see/hear a russian, come up to him and say that to his face. although in your case i'd recommend you try this with a russian woman. or a child first.

better still, travel to russia yourself and question people on the streets of what they think about putin. which plenty of people have done already. plenty of people from all over the world travel all over russia, talk with the russians, plenty end up moving to russia and document their experiences in full. it's all there on youtube, for everyone to see. you are the one choosing to ignore it all. you are stuck in your little cold-war era echo chamber filled with hate and prejudice. that's all based on anti russian biased media narratives and nothing else.

you're addicted to russophobia. evidence is conclusive.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.