RXL 3.33% 14.5¢ rox resources limited

RXL strictly charting and TA only thread, page-271

1. 971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    there was another poster on here who tried to impress with fancy terms and words and at the end of the day it amounted to nothing, even wanted to show the world how bright he was by showing them what co he invested in just to form a great impression

I put no value what so ever on what mr au says or claims or predicts

you certainly do not understand the stock market dynamics, again I implore you to read au's comments, see below

"Say I put a big sell order on 2.7 and a small buy order at 2.6 and then sell myself a few shares at 2.6."

then the next post

"Say I sell a few shares to myself at 2.6 while offering a million at 2.7 and I hit a stop loss or panicked holders and end up buying 10m at 2.6 cps. Then I buy a few from myself to get the price at 2.7 and put a big order in at 2.7 and then sell a few more to myself at 2.8"

Matty, the market gets manipulated every day, by smarter people than I, The question was to buyers make their intention known....the answer is yes by placing a buy order at different price levels....and if you do not agree with that then please do not offer evidence of an rxl price rise due to a graph or picture subtitled harami

ffs mate, mongy and mrau have not got one thing right ain't that telling you something

goodluck and I hope you recoup your investment in rxl on the bs you were sold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $59.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $35.25K 241.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 208140 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 35954 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.