SBR 0.00% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

Thank you for your kind words Yokka. As much as I would like to...

1. 4,129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Thank you for your kind words Yokka.

As much as I would like to be involved with the company at a Board level I feel that there are candidates that would have more experience to drive Sabre forward to the benefit of all shareholders.

The issue of the BOD and the strategy going forward raised by Q is certainly being given a lot of thought. I note today from the Annual Report that Michael Scivolo is up for re election as a Director, this is possibly an opportunity for shareholders to remove a director that has been on the Board for a considerable time and bring in someone with fresh ideas and a different skill set to develop Sabre's projects . To my knowledge he is currently a director of several other companies that KMM are managing; including Metals Australia, Blaze, Golden deeps, Prime Minerals, Power Resources and of course Sabre Resources. A director that is not so involved with the KMM group of companies may also be a possible consideration for shareholders going forward in choosing not to re elect Michael Scivolo.

Another consideration for shareholders is Jonathan Downes, perhaps he could be persuaded to make way for a new director?? as it my understanding that his focus lies with Iron Bark Zinc which is apparently very busy progressing their project.

Just some thoughts for shareholders to consider going forward.

Finally, there has been some large volume going through the past two trading days that will warrant close scrutiny by the regulatory authorities if it is indeed found to be a major shareholder moving stock to a seemingly "unrelated party". Only speculation but trades will be closely monitored leading up to the EGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $4.715K 336.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.