SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Captain wrote:"Its day will come. Thats now been made a...

1. 1,017 Posts.
    Captain wrote:

"Its day will come. Thats now been made a certainty"

Pretty much on the money I would have thought! Yesterday's announcement was the most exciting since my involvement with the company especially when you consider that the MPS Quality approval effectively delivers carte blanche to SBN and first mover advantage,if not a complete monopoly in the biggest and most regulated market in the world.

As GSW suggested, even in these difficult and uncertain times, SBN has been significantly derisked with a fully funded business plan, no debt, cash in the bank, best of bred technology and product suite and a market that is turning with an apparent insatiable appetite in its direction.

Today will be most interesting. Many stocks will be sold down in panic but my bet is that a reconfigured resolution will be submitted to Congress by weeks end and the Dow will bounce back, recouping much of the losses that will be booked over the next few days. Just a guess although, may be totally wrong but whatever way it goes, the one thing that is certain imo now is that SBN will move forward with a clear focus on building a bona fide biotech business. It is now on the enabling path to do so!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.